Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thinking outside the square

Yes it is 1:12am Sunday morning and I'm still sitting here at my computer like a zombie trying be a proactive learner. I will be modest and say that I'm very proud of my technology education advancements over the last few days! I now have a blog, I can edit my blog page and I just taught myself to load YouTube video's onto my blog! Great Effort... even if I do say so myself. Anyway back to the YouTube video's I've posted two below because they really jumped out and slapped me on the face with some home truth's about our future and that of our future students. I can hear you saying that the video's are American but when you stop and think about this for a moment we are not far behind America in a lot of things e.g. McDonald's, Childhood & Adult Obesity, people suing other people because they fell over a hose in their yard... I won't keep going with that, 'cause I think you've got the general idea. Have a look at the video's and leave me comment about what your thoughts are on technology, education and future generations.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello Miss Kimmy and welcome to blogland... Yes I know your waiting on an email from me, I have the man home only for a few more days so hang in there, I havent forgotton you. Cant wait to see some of your art work up on your blog..