Sunday, October 26, 2008

iMovie not so friendly


Hi all
Well the last few days have read like something out of a drama novel. Technology has not been on my side at all! I have had the pleasure of a crash course in video editing software (iMovie HD to be specific and this was not a pretty sight at 2:30am in the morning for 3 days in row. There have been tears, tantrums, yelling, screaming, slamming, kicking, cursing and general frustration and that was just the computer... think of how I felt (that was my attempt at some humour to lighten my mood). Thankfully the issues were resolved with lots of meditative breathing and plenty of Robert Timms Coffee. My one piece of advice is to ask someone for help if you don't understand something, your not doing anyone any favours by pretending you know what your doing!  Now the picture I put in because it makes me smile and remember how lucky I am to have these beautiful children in my life, greeting me each day with a cuddle and smile.
xxx Kim

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Miss Kimmy, I am sending you hugs from all the way down south. Technology is not kind is it.. When you learn you can teah me then..LOL Only joking.. Hope this week is a better one for you...(((HUGS)))

kirstnic said...

Very impressive blog Kim, I like your use of colour and the idea of adding you tube videos (I saw the option there, but I have yet to try it out for myself).