Friday, October 31, 2008

I BELIEF THAT... LOVE IS THE ANSWER!


Well what an eventful but non-productive day for me. I'm very grateful to have Futures sorted and out of the way now so all my energy and time will be focused on my Technology assignment which is due in 10 days!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh where does time go??? So anyway I thought I would add my belief statement to shed some light on things.

Kim Chapman's Belief Statement:
"I believe that all students have the right to an education and learning experiences that empower, engage and challenge them. As a future educator it is my passion to integrate and implement rich ICT practices into students everyday experiences. Through the use of ICT's, I will cater to students' individual learning needs and abilities with hands on, real life experiences. As a professional and a life-long learner, I will endeavour to reflect, and improve my knowledge, skills and practices of ICT's continuously. I will model safe, legal and ethical ICT practices at all times to all students and fellow professionals. I am aware of the value and purpose of using ICT's in classrooms and the rapid changes taking place within our society, as a teacher it is my responsibility to stay in-touch with these shifts and implement them effectively and efficiently into the classroom".


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow thats all a bit heavy for me at this time of night. You have a way words Miss Kimmy. I sure hope your technology assignment comes togeather smoothly and you get high distictions for it.